[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman AMV Guides Section
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman AMV Guides Section

Rockman AMV Guides Section

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:41 am

On February 10th 2012 I made the section on the forum to replace the stationary guides section of the main site.
This was decided on, since its hard to easily update a guide that is embedded on the site.

I also started on the first guide on August 29th 2011, but I had a huge writers block, so it took till now to finish the basic version of the first guide.

The first finished guide is the "", that is meant to solve a major issue of many editors, namely using MP4- and MKV-footage. I am still working more on the guide, since I am also adding information about using other codecs and containers, like WMV9, RealMedia, QuickTime, Xvid and WMV.

This guide is partly based on the awesome "" topic from and another part on the personal information handed to me. This topic can also be found in the section.

So to make a long story short:

Link to Guides section on the forum:

Link to my Video Stream Extraction Guide:

If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave me a PM or contact me in any other way you prefer.

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Return to RM AMV Station News