[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Summer's Almost over :(
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Summer's Almost over :(

Postby BattleReady22 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:52 pm

haha. you guys dont have to ask to help! everyone helps eachother!
anyone started school yet? if so.ill make it!
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Dark Shadow » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:23 pm

Yup, I started school, and so far it's boring.
-Visit my Graphics shop in the fanart section!
Dark Shadow
A License
A License

Postby Shadowmega » Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:46 am

Most of the schools start aug 14, except for mine b/c i started since 7/28/06.
Shadowmega
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby OMEGA » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:46 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby BattleReady22 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:02 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby GutsMan.exe » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:40 pm

i may be only in 8 grade in 6 days but shure i might be abol to help or lucky have help.Anyways i have to go to my last year as a middle schooler and well i am so ready to be out of there.Only my one regret is most of my friends in 7th grade were 8th graders so i will be all alone. =( But its all good for me i still have my buddys from the same grade.
GutsMan.exe
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby Bladedo640 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:32 am

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:46 am

ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby BattleReady22 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:45 pm

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby XHunter » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:10 pm

Guys geezz... its just school... not the end of the world..
this will be may last year of school so Im pretty excited (woo hoo Go Seniors)
then next summer Im going to go to Community College to get a degree in Computer Networking (already a Networking Wizard, I need to get the degree)
and then after that opening a computer repaid shop with my brother and father.

*Mod Edit- Sorry X i had to add the "To" to your sentence and switch Get and Need "I get need the degree)" It didnt make sense.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:01 am

ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby BattleReady22 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:53 pm

*sigh* i only have one day left.
and
well the today, the second to last day,
my two best freinds go out with eachother and dont even invite me..how bogus >.> oh well...*stupid love intrest* >.>
i
am not ready for school >.<

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Previous

Return to General Chat