[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Favorite Movies
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Favorite Movies

Favorite Movies

Postby Dragon Soul » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:50 am

As the title shows...it is about time to unleash your favorite movies on to the forum...of course I will be doing a top 5...as usual but will (maybe) add more movies on later:

1. Eragon (Like wow that is an awsome movie. Gonna get it once it is out on dvd.)
2. Over The Hedge (seen it 4 days straight and still makes me laugh. Gonna watch it again tomorrow.)
3. Snakes On A Plane (was rather the most interesting movie I had ever seen)
4. The Grudge (scared me beyond belief.)
5. Scary Movie (loved all of them...but I'd have to say #4 was the best.)

Can't wait to see everyone's favorite movies.

p.s. almost put a bad word on here...why is the s so close to the d... :wink:
Last edited by Dragon Soul on Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:16 am

fav non-anime movies, right?

The Last Samurai
The One
any Dirty Harry movie
any Rocky movie
any Rambo movie
The Matrix Trilogy

and way more other movies that I will add later(I'm in a hurry while typing this)

Antoine
Last edited by AGF-Antoine on Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Dragon Soul » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:55 pm

Yep non-anime...if anime was included, Pokemon would be my #3...but never put it in cause well, some people might like nothing but anime movies, which would be in the anime section.
That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby Bladedo640 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:58 am

lemme see wich movies...

Initial D(its a movie based on the anime Initial D)
well ueh i can;t remember more if i do il post them ^^''
Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby Dragon Soul » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:46 am

Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby BattleReady22 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:00 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Dragon Soul » Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:47 am

Wow battle, you seem to like almost every movie that you watch...if there really is that many movies...oh well. That is some selection. Oh and Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away is anime I think...not sure...know what...if you have anime/s on your favourite list just go ahead and put them down. Let's go any and all movies. Let those cannons loose.
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:37 am

I'm 100% sure about Spirited Away being an anime, if you like it you should watch Howl's Moving Castle too :)
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby BattleReady22 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:54 pm

oh sorry >< forogt about that whole no anime ><
but
Howl's moving castle is great O_O
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Taiyoh » Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:22 pm

The Mask, and Bruce Almighty, were some of Jim Carrey's best movies in my opinion, and he's my favorite actor. ^^

As for Anime's,
I liked:

Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
Rockman Exe (Da Movie)
Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back (Insert Star Wars Empire theme here)
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:31 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby m_artist » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:31 pm

Last edited by m_artist on Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
m_artist
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby Goten X » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:14 pm

Goten X
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby sigma_benja » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:52 pm

my movie favorite is
Hikari to llami no program - Rockman.exe

is cool!
sigma_benja

Postby BladeBass99 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:07 pm

Click on Shadow to go to my Youtube channel.
BladeBass99
Red Spark of Death
Red Spark of Death

Next

Return to General Chat