[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - hello
You can introduce yourself in any way you want, and bid farewell in this area. Go ahead! be yourself!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

hello

Postby warock » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:30 am

hi i am warock nice to meet you. i see your a power rangers fan. did you see mystic force i only the last one on youtube. hope you have a graet time here
i am warock hear me roar
warock
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby JH24 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:53 am

Hello Megaranger,

I am JH24 and it is nice to meet you!

Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll have a great time here.

My favorite Power Rangers series I have watched would be Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Power Rangers in Space and Power Rangers Light Speed Rescue.

This great avatar is made by Synchro-Kun of the Rockman-EXE online forums. Thank you!

This awesome signature is made by Bladedo640! Many thanks to you as well!
JH24
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby MegaRanger » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:40 am

thanks

Well I was mostly watch Sentai now like Dekaranger,Megiranger and the newest series Boukenger watch is new Power Rangers series coming february,but dont get me wrong I still like PR but only the Saban era series,I dont like the ones that Disney makes,all thow S.P.D wasnts so bad.
ImageImage!!install!!
MegaRanger
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby GunnerEXE » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:02 pm

haha this is kinda late but still Welcome to the family man ^_^ good to see a fellow henshin justiteer here to so Obeyeth the rules and have fun :)
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby MegaRanger » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:52 pm

ImageImage!!install!!
MegaRanger
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Karin.EXE » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:03 am

Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!