[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Amv's on cellphones
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Amv's on cellphones

Amv's on cellphones

Postby WhiteningExpressions » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:40 am

yes thats right boys and girl i got really bored and made my AMV "The Invid Phenomenon" fit on to my cellphone for anytime watching and showing off.. with this new wonder found should we all go back and make super small version of our AMVs for ppl to put on there cellphones??.. maybe its all up to the AMV maker..

here is what i found out while trying it..
the file cant not be bigger then 10MB( thats the most room any normal cell phone of today has in free space.) but i would love to see them at 2-5MB so you can more then one one your phone.. the audio will be hurt the most be the smaller size cause its a Sterio song playing out of a mono speaker. ( working on this) the Video size has to be ( for my phono) 160x112( i think thats right) ..

now you may ask how do i get my AMV on my cellphone..

first you most buy or already own your cellphones DATACABLE ( not sold with the phone, but runs around 25 dollers plus the software to use it which is like another 25 dollers.. so in the end 50 dollers to link your cellphone and your computer together as one system) and install the software and get your cell working with your computer. then you have to make a super small version of your AMV/Movie using a compresson software to shrink it ( 2-10MB. the phone software does shrink it more but not much). now you have to play with the codecs to get it to work cause i dont know yet if its you put this codec ( Codec X) in and it works for all phones for just one..

the small file size i am sure can be hosted on many different AMV.org with no problem.

if you would like my cell phone version of my AMV just ask and i will put up a link let then i hope some of the other guys here shrink there stuff to cell versions to =)
WhiteningExpressions
Bad Cop! >.<

Postby XHunter » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:45 am

Its a cool idea for those guy who like to Adversite their or other peoples AMVs. but its all up to the AMV Maker... or the guy who downloads the AMV and convert it to fit on his Cell Phone.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Return to General Chat