[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Favorite Anime series.
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Favorite Anime series.

Favorite Anime series.

Postby Riku-Kun » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:17 pm

Riku-Kun
Singularity Point

Postby XHunter » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:57 pm

- .hack//SIGN
- Ai Mai Mi ! Strawberry Egg
- Azumanga Daioh
- Berserk
- Bleach
- Chobits
- Chrno Crusade
- Cosplay Complex
- Cowboy Bebop
- Cowboy Bebop The Movie
- D.N.Angel
- Digi Charat
- Dokuro-chan
- Excel Saga
- Full Metal Alchemist
- Full Metal Alchemist The Movie
- Full Metal Panic
- Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!
- Fruits Basket
- Gundam Wing
- Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
- Guyver The Bioboosted Armor
- Happy Lesson
- InuYasha
- InuYasha Movie 1,2,3
- Mai Otome
- MedaBots
- Mon Collie Knights
- My Hime
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Neon Genesis Evangelion: End of Evangelion
- Outlaw Star
- Robotech
- Robotech The Movie
- Rurouni Kenshin
- Rurouni Kenshin The Movie
- Rurouni Kenshin OVA
- Samurai Champloo
- School Rumble
- School Rumble OVA
- School Rumble 2nd Semester
- Scryed
- Serial Experiments Lain
- Tenchi Universe
- Trigun

I watch ALOT of Anime... :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby .Theta » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:44 pm

Let's see...

- .hack// Legend of the Twilight - (I disliked Sign with a passion.)
- .hack// Roots - (No comment.)
- Beet the Vandel Buster - (I just like it.)
- Bleach - (OH YEAH!) - 1
-Cowboy Bebop - (The movie rocked, too!)
- Digimon - (Seasons 1, 2 and 5 only)
- D.N. Angel - (No reason. I just love it.)
- Dragon Ball Z - (Z only. Why? I grew up with it.)
- Eureka SeVeN - (I don't know why. I just loved this series after watching episode 1)
- FullMetal Alchemist - (Interesting concept. Also, Al is awesome.)
- Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! - (It's funny and awesome.)
- Getbackers - (Yes.) - 2
- Gundam SEED - (Destiney, too.)
- Gash Bell - (Although, the ending wasn't all that great, the series was still great, Same with the first movie.)
- Medabots - (Season 1 rocked. Wasn't too fond of season 2.)
- Neon Genesis Evangelion - (Yes! Double yes! Although, I never saw the movie. ._.)
- Rurouni Kenshin - (Wasn't fond of the ending, but the series was great. Never saw the movie.)
- S-Cry-Ed - (Good series. Ending could of been better.)
- Samurai Champloo - (Great. Simply great. Missed the ending, though.)
- Suzumiya Harui no Yuutsu - (Yes.) - 3
- Trigun (Yes. Yes. Yes.)
- Tsubasa Chronicles - (Yes, yes and yes.)

These are my favorites. I watch a lot more, though.
Last edited by .Theta on Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
.Theta
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:02 am

Last edited by AGF-Antoine on Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Synchro-Kun » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:32 am

...You guys sure have a lot of favorite animes.

Anyway, for me.

Suzumiya Haruhi - Without the doubt the best anime ever.
Synchro-Kun
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Location: Somewhere, dreaming about Pikachus dominating the world.

Postby Tessai » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:56 pm

edit
Last edited by Tessai on Wed May 12, 2010 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tessai
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Lady XZ » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:35 pm

Visit my
Lady XZ
Elite Samurai
Elite Samurai

Postby SniperEX » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:35 am

Love Hina [Manga]
Card Captor Sakura [WallPapers]
Disgaea [WallPapers]
DN Angel [WallPapers and the Manga]
Fate Stay Night [WallPapers + Sountrack "Anata ga Ita Mori"]
Gunslinger Girl [Manga + Soundtrack "The Light before we land" ^^]
Inu-Yasha [WallPapers and the Series]
Rockman.EXE [all series +Wallpapers]
SniperEX
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby OMEGA » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:00 pm

oh well here is a little list of the animes that I really liked, cause I have seen a lot but I didn´t get in in many of them ;):

- Naruto (still I´m watching aaaaaaallllllllll the eps XD)
- Detective Conan
- Hajime no Ippo (I love it ;))
- Rockman EXE (pretty obvious XD)
- Yu-Gi-Oh (just until they get to GX, I hate that season ¬¬)
- Tales of Eternia (very funny and with good action ^^)
- Tales of Phantasia: THE ANIMATION (same as eternia but have to yet play the game XD)
- Dragon Ball Z (and dragon ball too, not GT I hate it ¬¬)
- Digimon (Just the first season)
- Pokemon (well it was good until they finished the jotho league)

errrrrrrr, I think that is for the moment, and I can´t wait for the OVA of Tales of Symphonia to come out in 2007 :3 (I will see an anime with Kratos!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! XD)
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby BattleReady22 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:45 am

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Trigger » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:42 pm

Last edited by Trigger on Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trigger

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:07 am

Last edited by AGF-Antoine on Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Trigger » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:05 pm

by SD do you mean superior defender or super deformed? cause super deformed is funny
Trigger

Postby Pink Ranger » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:02 pm

Pink Ranger
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Bladedo640 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:16 pm

well animes i have seen alot but forgot them T_T il try to post all of them

RM.EXE
inuyasha
Medabots(big fan of metabee the eps are up on youtube!^^)
Gundam Wing(Endless Waltz)(big fan of duo maxxwell)
Naruto(watched all the eps availible in less then 2weeks thats over 180)
Mon colle knights(yes i like it never finished seeing the season the stopped airing it)
Beyblade!(liked it since i started playing the game(i still cant believe that i was the first 1 on my school to own a beyblade))
KIRBY RIGHT BACK AT YA!(Kirby rocks XD)
pokemon(yes i liked it to)
Digimon(liked all the seasons the best was Frontier SPIRIT EVOLUTION!)
Yu-Gi-Oh
Battle B-daman(GO Yamato)
Full Metal Alchemist(changing sand into a spear how cool^^)
Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Next

Return to Anime / Manga / Games