[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Roar
You can introduce yourself in any way you want, and bid farewell in this area. Go ahead! be yourself!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Roar

Roar

Postby Urya » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:18 pm

So I joined this place. I'm Urya, known as Bas by friends. I've been a Rockman fan since the third NES game, and have been a fan of the canon series since then. The EXE series had never caught my interest, untill I noticed the awesome multiplayer, on YouTube, which brought me in touch with this place.

I'm horrid when it comes to introduction posts, but I'll gladly answer any curious questions. I look forward to talking with you guys.
Urya
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby Tri-Kun » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:28 pm

it's nice to meet you do you make AMVs?

cause if you do i look forward to them
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Urya » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:34 pm

Nope, sorry. The only kind of videos I've ever worked on were some random ingame things, such as matches between friends and me in fighting games and cutscenes.
Urya
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby Tri-Kun » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:02 pm

oh ok well that's ok just have fun
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby matt13346 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:28 pm

Hey welcome Urya and I hope you enjoy your stay here ^^. Check out some amv's we have to offer while your here ^^ Oh also...I see that your sig and avatar seem to have your "user" name in them...do you draw? And if yes, do you have a DA account?

Anyway, welcome again, you can call me matt ^^
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby DreamSword » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:31 pm

Welcome Urya, I hope you have a nice time here at RAMV.
DreamSword
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Urya » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:00 pm

Urya
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby matt13346 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:11 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Dark Shadow » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:14 pm

Welcome to RAMV Station Urya! I hope you have a great time here.
-Visit my Graphics shop in the fanart section!
Dark Shadow
A License
A License

Postby Lok » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm

Hi Urya. Im Lok and hope you have fun here.

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Karin.EXE » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:34 pm

Hey Urya ^_^ Karin here~
Hope you have fun in the forum, meet people, make friends, and stuff XD
Oh and enjoy your staaay~
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby OMEGA » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:02 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:59 pm

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Urya » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:20 am

Well people, thanks for all the warm welcomes. I look forward to bugging you all.
Urya
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby warock » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:55 am

hope you have a good time here
i am warock hear me roar
warock
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Next

Return to Welcome / Hello