[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - What is your ideal superpower?
Your general average generic Chit Chat cafe. Talk about everyday issues, of the strange thing that happened when you stepped in the funny looking door.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

What is your ideal superpower?

What is your ideal superpower?

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:43 pm

If you could have any superpower in the world, what would it be and what would the drawback be (EVERY superpower has a drawback)?

I would choose the power of atomic manipulation. This would let me manipulate the atoms of any form of matter around me. I could use it to construct something out of various materials. By the same token, I could also deconstruct anything into its most basic elements. I'd also be able to change the shapes of solid objects and even states of matter (ex: water to ice or water to steam). I could also rearrange the atoms and thus turn the substance into something completely different (ex: water into ethanol).

DRAWBACK:
I would only be able to use my power of atomic manipulation on matter within my surrounding area and I would only be able to use it on physical matter. So that means I can only manipulate any solid, liquid, or gas (gas counts since it can be condensed) that's around me, but I can't manipulate forms of energy like fire or electricity. I must also make direct physical contact with said substances.
Last edited by Anime Master ZERO on Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Lok » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:25 pm

somehow you remind me "the law of ueki"

Here come the Master of Water element.

I would choose the power of changing sand to water and my level 2 superpower is water manipulation. If there is sand, i can change it to water and use my water manipulation power to create an aqua barrier(defensive move), and my water manipulation power is also able to freeze water in 1 second, to create an ice sword/spear(offensive move).
I can also cancel my superpower as well(change water to sand back)

note: if there is water, I dont need sand lol. In order to get lvl 2 power, i need to master lvl 1 power completely.

favourite moves: Hydro Pump, Bubble Beam, Icicle Spear, Aqua Barrier
favourite strategy: use any water attack on enemy and change the water to ice to make enemy frozen!!

best place: Beach, desert, or any place with much sand or water
best weather: rainning, snow, sandstorm

Weakness/Drawback
my level 1 superpower needs sand, no sand no water >_<. well my biggest weakness is electricity!!! My superpower needs energy and stamina to perform, if im exhausted, i have no power. if i use too much power and not able to control it, I'll go berserk.

worst place: Air fight(lol), any place with no sand and water
worst weather: Sunny day

scorebot back again lol

Lok- Master Of Water
Offense-****
Defense-*****
Speed-***
Overall-****
SuperpowerDex- Surely the master of water, his potential and intelligent is totally impresive. The use of power is clever and unpredictable. Legend said he can even have level 3 power if he defeats 100 people with superpower. Anyway his lvl 3 power is still unknown.

ps: animemasterzero, you superpower is too godly >_<, you can control atom(what!? even water!?!) and your drawback isnt really a big drawback. You need a bigger drawback to have that godly superpower, like need ALOT of energy, decrease life span(lol it's too serious), any element weaknesses or very weak defense.

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:30 am

Well if you want to look at it from another POV, my power is kinda like alchemy from Fullmetal Alchemist.
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Taiyoh » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:07 am

Power of the moon, Boktai style.
Aka, being able to power up under the moon, and being able to transform to a dark form.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:51 am

for me, it would be to become a spirit half of myself. I'd also be able to perform any type of magic. The disadvantage would be that I'm still a weak human.
Last edited by Matrixman.Exe on Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby Bladedo640 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:13 am

Hmm my superpower in the world then i ould want to be the same as X :P able to copy powers, use armors and giga attacks's

Drawback:can only use giga attack once (with exeption of the nova strike) copy power attacks can only be used a limited time to
Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby GunnerEXE » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:21 pm

Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby JH24 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:22 pm

Mmm, I would go for a fast flying power. It would be great to cover large distances fairly quick. Not only that but you would be able to escape almost everyone because you are faster then them.

Drawback: Well, using this high levels of speed should definitely drain a lot of energy and it would need a recharge time. So I should use this power wisely.

This great avatar is made by Synchro-Kun of the Rockman-EXE online forums. Thank you!

This awesome signature is made by Bladedo640! Many thanks to you as well!
JH24
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby genericnumber1 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:39 pm

genericnumber1
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby Shadowmega » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:43 pm

Shadowmega
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Dark Shadow » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:49 pm

Mine would be the ability to become a ghost and take control of people and use them to do my bidding.

Drawback: I don't get to use my real body while I'm a ghost. >_>
-Visit my Graphics shop in the fanart section!
Dark Shadow
A License
A License

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:07 am

Well, I would want multiple things since I need powers

Power 1: Being able to summon my game- and animegirls to the real world(they will also have power 2, 4 and 5), and they would be totally in love with me ofcourse.

Drawback 1: I can't think of any drawback :oops:

Power 2: Immortality, with eternal youth and body regeneration(this last thing would also fix my muscle disorder :) )

Drawback 2: I would see everyone around me dying T_T (except my animegirls)

Power 3: Elemental Mastery, which means me being able to use elements for multiple uses

Drawback 3: I need those elements around me to be able to use them

Power 4: Being able to travel into any Game or Anime and doing some stuff I'd like to my game- and animegirls

Drawback 4: None I can think off

Power 5: Every anime I travel into I can decide on my moves from that anime, resulting in me getting stronger after any anime

Drawback 5: All this power might make me evil

AGF-Antoine
Last edited by AGF-Antoine on Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby whitefire_ex » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:19 pm

the only power I would love to have is powers like dbz a sayiajin, being able to get stronger and faster as I fight, and being able to transform in to a ssj and all that good stuf ^^..
the past is behind while the future is near..... how will my story continue..
whitefire_ex
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby rockx_exe » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:10 am

Hmm..I'd love to have 6 superpowers(some are Combos).And here they are !

1st:Teleportation
-I could go teleport in a second to any country/places I want.
Disadvantages:
I need to remember the places I go or I would go to a random place.(Don't know place=Can't teleport to place)

2nd:Walk/Touch through substances(wall,body,walk through walls,etc)
-I couldn't hurt myself as I will be pretty transparent to substances like the simplest and smallest air substance,I couldn't die when I get stabbed or gunned.I could help people get rid of their bullets on their body and help to go transparent to substance by touch+mind.[In other's I'm like a ghost except I'm alive and can be seen unless I'm not in transparent substances lol]
Disadvantages:
I'm still half human,so I could hurt myself If I wanted to.I could get killed when I'm in state of unconsciousness (sleep) .

3rd+4th:Ability to shapeshift+mimic into any living substance except plants
-I could go shapeshift to any person,animal and even speak like another person and change gender(Ohhh spooky 0.0 ).
Disadvantages:
-I need their hair,or part of DNA to shapeshift+mimic.

5th+6th-Hearing other's thoughts+telekinesis:
-I could float objects/things/persons with my mind.Hear people of what they think.
Disadvantages:
I need stamina for full concentrating to float really big objects (like a building,plane).You will get headaches when you overhear everyones thought.(In public places=noise)

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby BladeBass99 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:49 pm

I would have these 2 powers.

1. The ability to control other people's heart and mind.
I could change how some people see me and think of me.
Drawback: The greater the change to someone the more exhausted I get.

2. The ability to control time.
I could avoid punchs by slowing time.
Drawback: The longer I use this power my life is shortened more.

Click on Shadow to go to my Youtube channel.
BladeBass99
Red Spark of Death
Red Spark of Death

Next

Return to General Chat